Mercedes-Benz S-Class Roof Box– Reviews and Comparison
The Mercedes-Benz S-Class is in a league of its own. The engine, the styling, and the upscale amenities are just some of what makes it so special.
As an avid camper, I know that traveling with your supplies is difficult.
One of the most important purchases you will make for your trip is a roof box which can be very costly.
This blog post will help you find the best Mercedes-Benz S-Class Roof Boxes on the market today and help you save money!
We'll give you an in depth look at some roof boxes that are compatible with your vehicle. There are many different styles, so we've rounded up our favorites to help make your decision easier. Happy camping!
Best Mercedes-Benz S-Class Roof Box: A Comparison
Best Mercedes-Benz S-Class Roof Box: A Review
1. The Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box
This rooftop cargo box is a hitch mountable, heavy-duty storage device that takes up little space and loads quickly. This kit includes everything you need to mount it on your vehicle for extra storage capacity whether you're heading to the grocery store or the Home Depot.
With lots of other compartments in your car for groceries - do they really think we don't have enough space? I mean with this sturdy bit of metal installed on top, who needs any more room inside my tiny hatchback? some people prefer this because it offers quick access to necessities while driving.
And since no roof rack equals no noise hood still installation, it's been a comforting product for many urbanites with limited parking spaces on their street urchin and rent checks too. see full review
- Functional rooftop cargo box provides 14 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Rugged and durable design keep contents protected
- FastGrip quick-mount system assembles in minutes
- Passenger-side opening for easy loading and unloading
- Central Locking system provides maximum safety
2. The JEGS 90098K3 Rooftop Cargo Carrier
The JEGS Rooftop Cargo Box provides you with an above-average cargo capacity while also being durable and weatherproof. Whether you choose to pack your food, camping gear, or other outdoor essentials for a weekend on the road, these boxes will keep all of your precious cargo safe and sound. They are easy to install too!
This sturdy cargo box can withstand anything the open road throws at it. Oh, and you'll find plenty of room for your gear with its increased capacity so that you don't have to worry about a heavy load when going off-road. The key is still just as durable and easy to use, too!
- Secure & protect your gear in this 18 cubic ft. HDPE plastic hard shell vehicle cargo carrier; high-capacity interior dimensions 57 L x 39 W x 19-1/2 H inches; aerodynamic design for fuel efficiency
- Waterproof storage for your luggage with a four corner locking system, front latch, and weather-tight seal for ultimate car rooftop protection and security
- Easy & convenient loading and unloading from the rear of the car make for smooth travel and hassle-free storage
- No tools required, easy assembly and installation. All mounting hardware and simple instructions are included to get you safely on the road quickly
- Made in USA, limited lifetime guarantee. The JEGS car top carrier’s high-quality construction and performance give you peace of mind
3. INNO BRM660WH Wedge Cargo Box
This cargo carrier is the envy of all other drivers on the road. With its sleek, low-profile design that slices through air like butter and barely any loss of range due to its low profile, this container will keep your belongings safe in transit as if they were stuffed inside butter!
You'll also love how this Japanese made exterior color matches an interior uniquely molded according to makes and models of most luxury vehicles today.
his carrier outperforms all others which may feature higher prices or reduced quality from other brands looking to make some money off gullible buyers.
- Innovate spm injection molding
- Quick and easy memory mount hardware
- Diffuser design for quieter drive
- Dual side opening
- Durable 3-layer sheet
4. The Thule Motion XT Cargo Box
The Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Carrier is perfect for any vehicle with a crossbar. The durable steel construction can mount on any type of load bars, which means it'll be compatible with other items from our range too!
With this style carrier, you get all the benefits of hauling cargo without sacrificing running room due to its patented tie-less design that mounts snugly to your load bars or roof rails within seconds and separate locks available make sure everything stays where it's meant we want them.
Protecting items from common thieves has never been easier than with this rooftop cargo carrier. see full review
- Oversized roof-mounted cargo box provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Designed for optimal space efficiency, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for quick access from either side of the car
- Easy to open and close with grip-friendly handles and supporting lid-lifters
5. SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box
The SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box is a must-have for any car enthusiast!
This collapsible cargo box opens from the back, easily fitting into your trunk and saving space for other items you need on your trip.
When loaded to capacity with groceries, luggage or anything else that can't be left in the wet snow - no problem, it even has tie down straps for worry free transportation while traveling! The best part of this ventilated storage case? It's combined with an aerodynamic design making it easy to store when not in use.
- 18 cubic foot (510 L) internal cargo capacity
- Made from durable UV-resistant ABS material
- Rear opening for easy access away from traffic
- Tool-free mounting hardware for easy installation and removal
- Includes key and lock to secure contents in the box, and the box to your rack
Here’s a video generalized installation guideline:
Remember, the more information you have going into a purchase, the better your decision will be.
And when it comes to purchasing an expensive item like a roof rack for your car, why not take as much time as possible? You may save yourself from what could end up being costly mistakes later on down the road!
we recommend going through either the SportRack Vista XL or The JEGS, These two brands offer models in both 2-door hatchback style as well as 4-door wagon styles depending on what type of vehicle you drive.
And finally, if cost is no object then look into one of these top tier boxes like those from Thule Motion XT or Thule Pulse.
We hope this review and comparison of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class Roof Box has been helpful. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Last update on 2023-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API