Mercedes-Benz EQC-Class Roof Box– Reviews and Comparison
The Mercedes-Benz EQC is the latest electric vehicle from Mercedes-Benz, and it has a lot to offer.
However, one of its most useful features is its roof box; which can come in handy for all types of travelers.
In this blog post, we will review the top 5 best Mercedes-Benz EQC Roof Box and compare them side by side so that you can decide which one suits your needs best!
Read on to find out more about these products before making your final decision!
Best Mercedes-Benz EQC Roof Box: A Comparison
Best Mercedes-Benz EQC Roof Box: A Review
1. The Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box
The Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box is as tough and reliable as they come, with a lockable lid that even connects securely to your vehicle. With 30 square feet of rooftop cargo capacity, you'll be able to store so many items in this durable box that it may surprise even yourself.
This is a durable and rugged protective carrying case perfect for long-distance travel.
The passenger-side opening for easier loading and unloading, the Central Locking system that ensures all contents are securely closed with one hand, and grip, friendly key make this product an excellent addition to your car’s trunk.
It grips back as well as front sides of board - thanks to its three tier separate ski/board carrier!. see full review
- Functional rooftop cargo box provides 14 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Rugged and durable design keep contents protected
- FastGrip quick-mount system assembles in minutes
- Passenger-side opening for easy loading and unloading
- Central Locking system provides maximum safety
2. The JEGS 90098K3 Rooftop Cargo Carrier
"Whether you’re always lugging items to the shop or frequently loading luggage for trips, JEGS Rooftop Cargo Carrier is for you. Waterproof and durable with a locking system that keeps your belongings securely on top of your vehicle."
"This 18 cubic ft. HDPE plastic hard shell car top utility has ample storage space inside its dimensions 57 L x 39 W x 19-1/2 H inches, so it won't just hold whatever's on hand: It will protect what matters most to you."
Fearless functionalists know how crucial this cargo carrier is when getting they're projects done at home--or throwing the perfect road trip by adding extra pairs of shoes, towels, and chairs without
- Secure & protect your gear in this 18 cubic ft. HDPE plastic hard shell vehicle cargo carrier; high-capacity interior dimensions 57 L x 39 W x 19-1/2 H inches; aerodynamic design for fuel efficiency
- Waterproof storage for your luggage with a four corner locking system, front latch, and weather-tight seal for ultimate car rooftop protection and security
- Easy & convenient loading and unloading from either side of the car make for smooth travel and hassle-free storage
- No tools required, easy assembly and installation. All mounting hardware and simple instructions are included to get you safely on the road quickly
- Made in USA, limited lifetime guarantee. The JEGS car top carrier’s high-quality construction and performance give you peace of mind
3. Thule Force XT Rooftop Cargo Box
Thule Force XT Rooftop Cargo Box is a versatile rooftop luggage carrier for your vehicle. This heavy-duty box will be able to carry what you need without any worries as the all-aluminum frame won’t rust, dent, or corrode and the mounting hardware protects your vehicle's finish.
The lid can open 135 degrees, allowing for easy access and loading point configuration options while still providing increased protection from two integrated locking keys with built-in covers.
This box fits all your needs when it comes to carrying extra gear during travel or transporting outdoor equipment to recreational destinations. see full review
- A versatile roof-mounted cargo box for everyday use
- Provides 16 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Designed to fit a wide range a vehciles with maximum space efficiency
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for easy access to all areas of the box, from either side of the vehicle
4. The Thule Motion XT Cargo Box
The Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Carrier is the best way to make sure that you always have room for all your winter gear.
Designed with the newest innovations in space efficiency and aerodynamic design, this roof-mounted cargo box provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space, keeping transportation options open without taking up interior real estate.
With its quick-mount system, dual side opening for easy access from either side of the car and full trunk accessibility, save yourself time and effort by loading quickly and securely right from home.
At 55 pounds, this cargo carrier is lightweight too! Whether it's a planned trip or spontaneous holiday activity day on snowdrifts or powdery slopes. see full review
- Oversized roof-mounted cargo box provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Designed for optimal space efficiency, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for quick access from either side of the car
- Easy to open and close with grip-friendly handles and supporting lid-lifters
5. SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box
The SportRack SR7018 Vista XL is a spacious, but aerodynamic rooftop cargo box that provides 18 cubic feet of waterproof storage space atop virtually any roof rack.
The angled contours of the box help it to cut quietly through the air when the vehicle is in motion, and its durable ABS plastic construction keeps stowed gear dry, as well as provides resistance to impact strikes and UV rays.
With built-in attachment points and a one-piece design for ease of installation on most racks, this sturdy product can securely carry short trips' worth of supplies or run long distances with high volumes without wobbling off course.
It's perfect for riders who don't want to compromise their speed for safety!
- 18 cubic foot (510 L) internal cargo capacity
- Made from durable UV-resistant ABS material
- Rear opening for easy access away from traffic
- Tool-free mounting hardware for easy installation and removal
- Includes key and lock to secure contents in the box, and the box to your rack
Here’s a video generalized installation guideline:
The Mercedes-Benz EQC Roof Box is a great option for toting around your gear on the go.
The Thule Force XT Roof Box is a Mercedes-Benz EQC first, and it captures the essence of what they’re all about. With its sleek design, innovative features like an EASYFIT system that makes installation easy for anyone to handle, and practicality with enough space for up to five bikes or two surfboards on top of your luggage in total comfort, this box has so much going for it.
If you own a new Mercedes-Benz EQC SUV then you absolutely need one of these boxes! Make sure to read our complete guide before making your decision though because there are other options out there if you don't want the best car rooftop storage solution available today.
if your on a budget we recommend going through either the SportRack Vista XL or The JEGS, These two brands offer models in both 2-door hatchback style as well as 4-door wagon styles depending on what type of vehicle you drive.
We hope that this Mercedes-Benz EQC roof box review and comparison has been helpful to you.
Last update on 2022-06-29 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API