Mercedes-Benz C-Class Roof Box– Reviews and Comparison
What is the best Mercedes-Benz C-Class roof box? This post will provide a comparison of the top five boxes on the market.
It's never a good feeling when you're packing up your car for a long road trip, and the last thing to pack is the roof box. You want it to be easy, but it often ends up being a hassle that takes hours.
We have done extensive research and compiled reviews of different models from various manufacturers so that we can help make your decision easier.
Finally, at the end of reading this article, you'll know exactly what model is right for your needs!.
Best Mercedes-Benz C-Class Roof Box: A Comparison
Best Mercedes-Benz C-Class Roof Box: A Review
1. The Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box
The Thule Pulse Rooftop Cargo Box is as tough and reliable as they come, with a lockable lid that even connects securely to your vehicle. With 30 square feet of rooftop cargo capacity, you'll be able to store so many items in this durable box that it may surprise even yourself.
The waterproof seal keeps all your belongings dry on the ground or on the roof, and there's no risk for infiltration from snowfall because the foam insulation inside is watertight! What are you waiting for? Pick up a Thule today and turn your future travels into an easy adventure. see full review
- Functional rooftop cargo box provides 14 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Rugged and durable design keep contents protected
- FastGrip quick-mount system assembles in minutes
- Passenger-side opening for easy loading and unloading
- Central Locking system provides maximum safety
2. The JEGS 90098K3 Rooftop Cargo Carrier
Want to store more than what can conveniently fit in your car trunk? Add this JEGS rooftop cargo carrier for increased convenience and ease.
You're sure to love the spaciousness, stability, and protection this storage solution has to offer. Get yours today from the experts at JEGS!
The capacity of this unit will fit for sure as it's roomy enough to hold trips worth of luggage, carrying around everything from suitcases, large travel cases, piles of clothing; these carriers are sturdy and reliable keeping whatever stored inside safe during the trip.
- SECURE & PROTECT YOUR GEAR in this 18 cubic ft. HDPE plastic hard shell car top cargo carrier; high-capacity interior dimensions 57 L x 39 W x 19-1/2 H inches; aerodynamic design for fuel efficiency
- WATERPROOF STORAGE FOR YOUR LUGGAGE with a four corner locking system, front latch, and weather-tight seal for ultimate car rooftop protection and security
- EASY & CONVENIENT LOADING AND UNLOADING from either side of the car make for smooth travel and hassle-free storage
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED, EASY ASSEMBLY AND INSTALLATION. All mounting hardware and simple instructions are included to get you safely on the road quickly
- MADE IN USA, LIMITED LIFETIME GUARANTEE. The JEGS Rooftop Cargo Carrier’s high-quality construction and performance give you peace of mind
3. INNO BRM660WH Wedge Cargo Box
The INNO BRM660WH Wedge Cargo Box is the perfect box for your vehicle. At just 40 pounds, this box installs in seconds utilizing either 2 straps or a single strap to secure it onto the back bumper of your car and can accommodate up to 40 gallons of storage space!
The big difference over other models that are available on the market today is how much room you have when opening - 3-1/2" wide by 6-3/4" tall which should be ample enough if you're looking for carrying kayaks or larger items while using roof racks too!
- Innovate spm injection molding
- Quick and easy memory mount hardware
- Diffuser design for quieter drive
- Dual side opening
- Durable 3-layer sheet
4. The Thule Motion XT Cargo Box
The Thule Motion XT Rooftop Cargo Carrier is an incredibly easy-to-install add on to your car’s rooftop, making it the perfect place for all of your luggage and precious cargo.
With a sleek, sporty appearance that seamlessly integrates into almost any make or model of car, this carrier will have you feeling confident and worry free while traveling long distances.
This product offers limitless possibilities when it comes to packing for vacations or other travel - no more trying to figure out where everything should go in order not to infringe on leg room! Secure cargo transport: Protecting items from common thieves has never been easier than with this rooftop cargo carrier. see full review
- Oversized roof-mounted cargo box provides 22 cubic feet of additional packing space
- Designed for optimal space efficiency, aerodynamics, and vehicle fit
- Quick-mount system "clicks" when roof box is secure and properly mounted
- Dual-side opening for quick access from either side of the car
- Easy to open and close with grip-friendly handles and supporting lid-lifters
5. SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box
The SportRack Vista XL Rear Opening Cargo Box is the perfect solution to a large errand list. You don't have to worry about spending hours in the store and driving all over town just to get supplies for your weekend project. With this cargo box you will be able to pack everything with ease, on the way home from work!
I couldn't find cheaper boxes elsewhere that look like this one so consider me impressed! You can't get a better deal anywhere else on something this great.
- 18 cubic foot (510 L) internal cargo capacity
- Made from durable UV-resistant ABS material
- Rear opening for easy access away from traffic
- Tool-free mounting hardware for easy installation and removal
- Includes key and lock to secure contents in the box, and the box to your rack
Here’s a video generalized installation guideline:
When you’re in the market for a Mercedes-Benz C-Class roof box, there are many different options to choose from.
Which one is best suited to your needs? It can be tough to decide which brands and models of roof boxes will work with your vehicle model.
we recommend going through either the SportRack Vista XL or The JEGS, These two brands offer models in both 2-door hatchback style as well as 4-door wagon styles depending on what type of vehicle you drive.
We hope this guide has provided some insight into what features might matter most when choosing a new car luggage carrier.
Last update on 2021-09-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API